In this weeks video health tip, Dr. Matthew Davis, director of Crossroads Chiropractic, takes a look at nine steps to a healthy immune system.
A robust immune system protects you from viruses that cause colds and flu. Here are nine steps to promote a healthy immune system.
1. Make sure your diet consists of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
2. Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes most days of the week.
3. Get plenty of sleep with a recommended 7 to 9 hours when possible.
4. Wash your hands.
5. Keep your weight under control.
6. Watch your alcohol consumption.
7. Do not smoke.
8. Find ways to manage your stress.
9. Get regular Chiropractic care.
Remember you and your family can be as healthy as can be, and it’s never too soon to start receiving chiropractic care. Your best source for everything health is your chiropractor. It’s never too early or late to see the team at Crossroads Chiropractic. Visit Sharpsburg Chiropractor, Crossroads Chiropractic regularly and make sure your nervous system is functioning 100%.
If you are watching this video on our YouTube Channel please subscribe, and if you are watching this video on our website and have not already done so, please add your name and email address by clicking here.